We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving agency with a broad range of clients, from large corporates and higher educational institutions to independent companies and charities. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and career with a market leading agency.
As a Creative Artworker you’ll need to:
- create all artwork to a consistently high standard in line with brand guidelines
- thrive in a fast paced environment, both individually and as part of a team
- be organised, meticulous and flexible
- have in-depth knowledge of design applications: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- be self motivated with at least 5 years experience
- possess creative flair and relish a challenge
- be strong typographically, with a good eye for detail
- have excellent knowledge in digital and traditional print methods
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio and/or anywhere else we can see your work. Individuals only – absolutely no agencies please. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We’re always keen to find talented new freelance designers / copywriters / project managers that we can call on in hours of need. Please send us your CV and samples of your work if you’d like to be considered.