We are looking for an experienced and talented Creative Artworker to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving agency with a broad range of clients, from large corporates and higher educational institutions to independent companies and charities. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and career with a market leading agency.
As a Creative Artworker You’ll Need
- 5+ year’s experience
- In-depth knowledge of all design software and various non-conventional design packages
- Experienced in working within the constraints of strict brand guidelines and able to interpret them effectively and accurately across all comms
- Excellent ability to interpret creative concepts, input into their development and take the lead in delivering them as high-quality artwork across all channels
- Very fast and efficient in turning jobs from basic visuals to full finished artwork
- Ability to quickly produce high quality mock-ups and presentations
- Excellent eye for detail, very methodical and extremely organised
- In-depth knowledge of setting up automated and effective workflow tasks like style sheets and smart objects
- Excellent knowledge of processes and best practice across the full range of print and digital deliverables
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Excellent typographic skills
- Excellent retouching skills
- Excellent eye for colour, layout and composition
- Strong team player, self-motivated and able to give direction to others
- Excellent time management and able to cost their time on jobs accurately
- Up-to-date with latest technology and proactive in recommending new software and workflow processes
Join the team
To apply for this positions below, send your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals only – absolutely no agencies please.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.