We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving agency with a broad range of clients, from large corporates and higher educational institutions to independent companies and charities. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and career with a market leading agency.
As a Creative Artworker you’ll need to:
- create all artwork to a consistently high standard in line with brand guidelines
- thrive in a fast paced environment, both individually and as part of a team
- be organised, meticulous and flexible
- have in-depth knowledge of design applications: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- be self motivated with at least 5 years experience
- possess creative flair and relish a challenge
- be strong typographically, with a good eye for detail
- have excellent knowledge in digital and traditional print methods
To apply send us your CV with a link to your portfolio and/or anywhere else we can see your work. Individuals only – absolutely no agencies please. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Account Marketing Executive
We’re on the lookout for an Account Marketing Exeuctive to join our existing team of talented individuals here at Michon.
You’ll have experience working with leading brands with proven ability to oversee the strategy and development of brand projects within an agency environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- a degree or similar marketing qualification
- superb communication skills – written and verbal
- commercial experience working in an agency or client side
- experience of branding and branding development
- experience developing off-line and on-line campaigns
- a full awareness of creative processes and techniques – briefings, financials and project management
- proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- flexibility to travel and work varied hours, as required
- full clean driving licence
Michon has a fantastic reputation and is a great place to work. We’re a diverse team of marketers, creatives, developers and copywriters. We’re all passionate about what we do, the brands we work on and how we do it. Together, we’ve achieved some amazing results for our clients and picked up a few accolades along the way. It’s why we’re a Top 100 brand agency in the UK.
So, if you think you fit the bill, do get in touch by emailing your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
We’re always keen to find talented new freelance designers / copywriters / project managers that we can call on in hours of need. Please send us your CV and samples of your work if you’d like to be considered.