You have the right to unsubscribe from our database at any time by selecting the unsubscribe option at the bottom of any of our communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold for you, and/or that we update or delete your personal information at any time.
The Managing Director,
The Old School Rooms,
We collect personal information when you:
Visit our website
We collect information when you complete surveys and forms on our website. We also track cookies and your IP address.
Sign-up to receive email communications from Michon Ltd
When you sign up to our mailing list, we collect your name, title, organisation, job title, email and areas of interest. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving Michon Ltd communications at any time. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold for you, and/or that we update or delete your personal information at any time. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
Engage with us on our social media channels
We collect publicly available information across our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts to monitor engagement and identify potential leads.
We send newsletters and occasional mailings to people who have given us prior consent to do so. If you no longer wish to receive them, or you’d like to subscribe to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt-out of using cookies via the cookie notice at the bottom of our website. Some essential cookies will remain, such as the cookie set to tell us whether you’ve accepted or rejected cookies.
Data Protection and Privacy
Your personal information is securely stored on our email and contacts database. By providing personal information, you consent to us using your details to:
- Provide you with news – including articles and blogs produced by Michon Ltd on organisational and industry-related topics and occasional email communications.
- Provide you with information about industry-related communications we feel would be of interest to you.
- Inform you of Michon Ltd services and offers.
- Track online engagement, improve users’ online experience and communications, and identify potential leads.
We collect personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Sharing and promoting our news, as well as providing various opt-in online products and surveys (Consent).
- Marketing purposes (Legitimate Interest – Business to Business Marketing).
- Customer experience; monitoring usage and improving services according to engagement (Legitimate Interest – Service Improvement).
Third Party Suppliers
We work with a number of trusted partners and third party suppliers, who supply products and services on our behalf. Our suppliers will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed to provide a service on our behalf. You can view our suppliers’ GDPR policies on their websites. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Marketing and research
We use online marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you, or carry out surveys on our behalf, including:
We don’t share personal data with any third parties, other than our professional service and support providers, or if required by law. We won’t use personal information collected through the sign-up process on our website or mailing list for any other purpose if you indicate that you don’t want us to, and we won’t share your contact details with any third party for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other supporting regulations currently in force, we have security policies, rules and technical measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All data collected will be held within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area, or other territory complying with the legal and technical guidelines laid down for handling data by the EU, and will only be used for the specific purpose for which it was sought and to which you consented.
Your Data Subject Rights entitle you to request the following from Michon Ltd:
- Right of access – the right to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it.
- Right to rectification – the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be forgotten) – the right to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – the right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability – the right to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form.
- Right to object – the right to object to processing of your personal information.
- You also have rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
For more information or to make a request please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about your Data Subject Rights on the Information Commissioners website at www.ico.org.uk.
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this website with antivirus software, but all visitors are advised to take all necessary precautions to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of virus transmission.
Please notify us immediately if:
- Any of the details we hold for you change or are incorrect.
- You wish to know what personal information we hold for you.
- If you request that we amend or erase any of the information we hold for you – we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or by writing to:
The Managing Director,
The Old School Rooms,
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.